Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dining Table Placemats

I intend to be one of the Top 5 Characters 2010 in Tertulia Andaluza. VOTE!


a couple of days ago I got one of those google alerts where I ran into this link:

Vote! Top 5 Characters 2010

And what a surprise I got!
was proposed between such important personalities such as Enrique Morente, Judge Garzon, the actor Antonio de la Torre, Rosa Aguilar, etc.
I have never proposed anything, much less for a recognition as well.
I was thrilled.
The mere fact of appearing here as a matter of joy for me.

And what they say about me is great:

Villarán Antonio García (Sevilla , 1976) - Poet

This Seville not only set out to run a publishing company dedicated to poetry in 2005 - El Cangrejo Pistolero - but also decided to take a genre that until recently was flesh of minorities, the head of the culture of Seville. Perfopoesía festival follows in the wake of the Festival of Cordoba Cosmopoética a more irreverent tone and more street. Original and innovative lines on a date with the new authors of poetry.


If you fancy vote, many thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment