Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mens 80s Bathing Suit

More accident prevention devices or over the life care? Drivers

a short time ago I saw this film and as usual, I simply stop what I'm seeing and hearing but try to see what I want to convey, beyond argument images or dialogue. I think the film is very good way to make people think and that is a wonderful educational resource as long as they project the film and open the debate having a clear goal and objective to which we want to, without forcing but trying guide and educate the eye.

This film called "surrogate" gave rise to me to think about road safety, see the trailer and realize. I think looking for more devices paired with the car, even campaigns that are implemented, the messages have to be shocking. We have no substitutes and can not evade the real world, at least for now. No one and

cause any feeling to see pictures of traffic accidents, even when the news show us the dead but perhaps impacting us consider the possibility that mankind will have to get to what this film shows and also conclude that not enough nothing is done trying to avoid danger, not even having a robotic replacement. The risk is there, life is risk, but is minimized to keep each as long as possible a body, mind and psyche as healthy as possible.

Technological advances will not stop unless a disaster destroys the known world and have to reinvent everything so it depends on you, me and God and the necessary bond that involves us and my sister.


Take care and take care of me, I promise to do the same.

Text: María Inés Maceratesi


0 comments:

Post a Comment